What if we are able to use a website offline any time without internet
Let’s see how we can keep website offline. Many times we come across some useful site, which we want to read it or keep it for future reference. Generally, the learning sites will be needed frequently. So wasting the internet data on same webpage’s will be a loss of money if you are on limited connection network. Also, if there is a loss of internet connection then the learning can be stopped. To avoid it and keep on going, there is software which keeps the entire website on your local disk and can be used it offline (Without the internet)
So to download this software. Go to Click Here and download the suitable version depending on your PC configuration.
- After the software is downloaded, install it on your computer and launch the software.
- You can see a window same as below. Here every website is treated as a New Project. Click on Next to continue.
- A new window will appear asking for a project name and category. Enter them according to your wish. Here you can see Base path which is the location where you want to save your website. Click on Next to continue.
- Here you have to enter the website address (URL) in the text area provided and you can use the Action option according to your requirement. In this case, just leave it as download website(s) and click on Next button.
- Now another window appear, just click on Finish button and your download will be started.
- Here you can see the status of your download. Wait until the website is downloaded to your computer. If you want, you can cancel the download by clicking on the cancel button.Note: Big sites require more time to download. If in the middle you cancelled the download, it can be resumed later on. Also, if you need the site available on your cell phone then just copy the folder and paste in sd card. Enjoy Offline Website.For detailed understanding see below video.