Learn how to make Google mail offline and use it without any obstruction. See what are the things we can do with Gmail offline.
Gmail is the one of the most used mailing services all over the world. Each and every one has one or more accounts associated with Google. Previously we had to use Microsoft outlook for accessing offline, but it had a problem with syncing. You had to sync your mail all the time with office server, if not synced then you will not able to access latest emails. Only the previously downloaded emails can be accessed.
Hence to overcome this Google has announced a simple app which can make Google mail offline. But not everyone knows where to find it or how to use It. Offline access means you can catch up on mail when there isn’t a network, Wi-Fi connection, or broadband cellular access. Of course, that situation is becoming rarer and rarer.
Let’s see how we can get Google mail offline
- First of all, sign into your Gmail.
- Click on the gear and select settings.
- There is the title with general, Label…etc. Select offline.
- Select install Gmail offline.
- On clicking, it opens this link. Click add to chrome.
- There will be a pop-up, select Add App
That’s all we have successfully installed Google mail app on chrome.
Now to use Gmail go to chrome Apps, there you will find Gmail offline. If you want the shortcut on your desktop then it is also possible with it.
- Simply right click on Gmail offline.
- Select create a short cut, pop up appears with three options Desktop, Start Menu and Pin to the taskbar.
- Select according to your convenience.
Now Enjoy Gmail offline on the go anywhere anytime.
For a detailed understanding, see the below short video.
Like us on Facebook to get the updates from us.